This digital portfolio will fulfill the following course goals for LIS 690: Collections Care in Academic Libraries
- Learn to care for and preserve materials commonly found in an academic library.
- Learn care techniques and preservation approaches that can be used to work with a wide variety of materials, including those not covered in class.
- Create a portfolio of guidance, examples, and helpful resources for the topics covered in class that can serve as a useful reference for the continuing care of a library collection.
- Update # 4 November 24, 2022
- Update # 3 October 28, 2022
- Update #2 October 1, 2022
- Update #1 September 9, 2022